Gretz Consulting Group
A Message from our President
In association with our strategic partners, the Gretz Consulting Group (GCG) uses a combination of consulting, coaching and training to partner with senior executives, managers and sales teams to identify, define and achieve your key objectives and take your business to the next level. Since 1988 we have helped over fifty companies in finance, education, the government, medicine and packaging to improve their business.
Our clients range from the Central Intelligence Agency and Bank of America on the large side to small cap companies and individual financial advisory teams. In all, we have trained, coached and / or mentored over 30,000 senior executives, managers and sales personnel on five continents to raise important aspects of their business to the next level.
The Consulting Process
The consulting / coaching process begins with a period of evaluation in which we work with you to identify and define the issues to be addressed. Next we create a plan to achieve the desired goal within the desired time frame. The plan may be as simple as creating an effective reporting structure or training curriculum. It often utilizes individual and or small group coaching or mentoring, which includes regular follow-up to ensure support of the plan and to maintain positive momentum. Would you benefit from an experienced coach? To learn more, click on Selecting the Right Business Development Coach.
Typical Key Objectives achieved through our consulting include:
- Increased sales / revenues.
- Increased efficiency within the organization.
- Improved business practice management among executive and sales teams.
- Increased customer / client loyalty.
- Improved internal and external communications.
- Decreased employee turnover.
To achieve these key objectives, the consulting process often consists of one or more of the following:
• Coaching and training company personnel from the CEO to the front-line customer interface.
• Maximizing cross-departmental communications and synergies.
• Building stronger and more cohesive senior management and sales teams by refocusing participants’ interpersonal skills.
• Repairing toxic cultural structures that can lead to:
- internal ethical issues (e.g., expense account and budget fraud, employee dishonesty);
- diversity issues (e.g., exploitation, harassment, prejudice, cultural issues, etc.); and,
- internal political manipulation and personal “turf building” that creates internal conflict, stifles creativity, and hurts the financial bottom line.
• Increasing sales.
• Raising motivation and reducing stress.
Once all stakeholders have signed off on the plan we partner with them to begin a process of implementation and follow through that involves continuous evaluation and, where necessary, plan modification to meet the desired goals. Typical programs might include:
• Leadership development
• Management skills
• Coaching / mentoring skills
• Cultural change, especially following mergers or acquisitions
• Effective team building and maintenance
• Practice management for teams and smaller businesses
• Creating an ethics-based culture
• Strategic and Tactical Relationship Skills
Sample result: We were brought by a non-profit company that was at the point of bankruptcy. We engineered a complete cultural change. From a culture of isolation and poor internal communication we took them to one of solid vertical and horizontal teamwork. The company receiving a national award from the National Association of Home Health Care for the “most outstanding turnaround” in a one year period. They credited us for our work in helping create a culture of motivated teamwork and values. [For more details, see our Case Studies.]